I just want boys to give me their sweaters so I can smell like them and they can freeze and die in the harsh, unforgiving winter and I can emerge in the spring victorious.
These are all short and random. I’m not short but I’m random so I believe they provide some insight in to who I am.
and bonus old stand up video (it starts okay but I trail off, it was my first time at a real comedy place… give me a break/go easy on me)
1. I have an amazing memory. Not quite photographic, but close.
2. I’m a giver. I like to give gifts more than I like to receive them and I like to make other people feel good. I guess that is what makes me happy, pleasing others.
3. I’m really athletic. Almost all sports come naturally to me and if I ever cared enough to train hard I’d be an excellent runner.
4. I’m good at cooking and baking as well as cleaning. My speedy dish washing skills were unparalleled when I worked at Wendy’s and McDonald’s.
5. I’m extremely punctual. I’m always at least 5 minutes early to everything.
I think being a politician would’ve been a good career choice for me because I’m good with people but don’t like them very much.
does my complete lack of motivation and will to live turn you on
I’m looking way far back in my timeline because I haven’t looked at tumblr most of the day and reading about people’s first kisses and they were all super young. I didn’t have my first kiss not even a peck until I was 14 and it was full on making out in a bed with my sister’s ex-boyfriend. What is wrong with me.
Truthful Tuesday: it’s beer time. I made some amazing chicken enchiladas for dinner. I feel pretty good. I like it. I’ve starting reading books on my phone while working and it makes time go buy more quickly.